Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rock Bass Valentine

Recently it has come to my attention that certain waiters and waitresses at a certain restaurant that starts with Boston and ends with Pizza, ask people for donations to a certain charity. It was brought to my attention today at Boston Pizza by my waitress.

As she hands us the bill she explains that if we donate money to the un-named charity then we get to write our names on a plastic heart and they will stick it on the wall somewhere. Boy was I motivated. I donated a dollar. It was the least I could donate. Well. Technically I could have donated less, like 1 penny. But that's currently not how I roll.

While i'm on the topic, Becca and I are likely buying a house this summer. I am insisting we get a hot tub. Does she dare resist my insist? no. We will probably buy something small and make it nice. I would rather have a small house with nice things in it, than a rather large house that comes with a massive mortgage payment, which leaves no money for us, and no hot tub. Is this acceptable? No. It would be nice to get a big LCD tv too, like Troy and Shara. But for us, out of the budget. Speaking of budgets.........no, never mind.

I tried to find a picture of a rock bass to show all of you but all I found was this picture of some random guy holding some massive fish. Good enough.


1 comment:

Shara said...

Whats the dealeo? I was hoping you were going to post more...? BOOOO! I love the posts you did, but SURE HOPE you do some more!

Shara